Agent reboot is a one day seminar going around the country this year.
It is well done, and well worth going to.
Joni organized what she got out of it into her top 10.
It is well presented, so I am passing it along.
10. Zillow has a gray link at the bottom of their page that sends you to their accuracy chart. Use this if you need to show a client that Zillow does not have the proper value on their house.
9. Facebook is the best way to keep your name in front of your sphere of influence. Blogging is the best way to reach new clients.
8. Focus your branding on neighborhoods and communities
7. Use Google Analytics to track what is working for you on the web!
6. Use iPad or laptop to do listing presentations, and Docusign so the listing agreement can be executed right then!
5. Pictures are syndicated to Trulia, Zillow, etc. but not the maximum # of photos. Take the time to add them so your listings appear at the top of their lists!
4. People are more concerned with what OTHER people say about you not what YOU say about you. 68% look for peer reviews so ask clients to rate your service on YELP!
3. People are no longer into STATUS and Ego, they are looking for relationships.
2. Hyper Local Posts RULE -- they show that you are the expert in your area!
1. Be yourself. Don't let someone else tell you how to act. Be you and you will attract customers that like YOU. This was MY favorite. People always try to tell me to leave religion out of my business life, which I refuse to do. I don't preach to everyone that walks in the door but they will not make it into my office without seeing Amazing Grace on the wall, hear "How Great is our God" when my phone rings and hear a "Well Praise the Lord for that" come out of my mouth! God is too good to leave out of anything!
Copyright (C) Joni Staples 2010 (936) 650-9017 Joni@JoniStaples.com
BHGRE - Anderson Properties is an Independently Owned and Operated Franchise
Licensed in the state of Texas (0518539)