The Phil Leng Team: Washington: Renton: Kennydale

Fixer in Kennydale 5 bedroom 4 bath home for sale Renton

 

 

an Affordable Fixer in New Renton/Lower Kennydale

 

Bring your family and friends, as there’s room for all to live in this 5 bedrooms and 4 full baths home for sale in Kennydale!  Views of Lake Washington are reserved for the upstairs Master and Guests.   Don’t be slow or you may be disappointed - finding a “Sold” sign on your dream can be just that.  In this market genuine fixers that are properly valued  are rare, but here an astute buyer can capitalize on circumstances.

 

2422 Meadow Ave N., Lower Kennydale (Renton Proper) 98056  

www.kirklandhomevalues.com
We all know completion is a matter of perspective - so my wife tells me.  This home is, I’m told, 90% complete.  Which means you have the opportunity of garnering the financial benefit of doing the other 10% yourself, finishing it the way that makes you both happy. Giving you the potential of enjoying future appreciation benefits.

 

www.kirklandhomevalues.com

Doing the work yourself guarantees it’s done your way.  Live in it comfortably, enjoy your Lake Washington views, while personally optimizing the value.  You can do it, keep it, or flip it again, all at your discretion.  But you need to see it to recognize the value of getting a fixer in Kennydale.



philipleng.com


Come in - the spaciousness will encourage you immediately.  Family room to kitchen transitions well, you will use it as your personal palette for updates in theme and color, easily.  Functional work includes kitchen functionality accessories, such as cabinet pulls (do we all need handles?) and stove hood (must have!).  Hmmm.  Not so major.



www.kirklandhomevalues.com

 

 


philipleng.com


All work and good play will make you appreciate the Master Bedroom arrangement all the more.  Looks like it’s handling a California King adequately but a Queen would be neater, allowing more navigability.


 

http://goo.gl/73gmC


Finding a home with a true upside potential in this market is rare at best.  Finding this 5 bedroom 3 bath home for sale in Kennydale is a gem in the making.  Be prepared for a delightful surprise.



This is the lower ADU unfinished kitchen, dining room and living room.  Complete the scene at your own discretion!









Offered at $415,000 - SOLD AS IS SO BE PREPARED!



This offering is listed by Glover Weiss (Keller Williams Kirkland colleague) who graciously allowed me to present this delight to the public for sale.  Accordingly, I can represent you as your exclusive Buyer’s Agent in the acquisition of this opportunity!

 

Let’s make this the realization of your goals and searching about.  Let’s make this your next home!


Regards and Respect,

Phil Leng, Managing Broker
Keller Williams Kirkland
Real Estate Market Center
206-409-6600

jl4pl

 

 phillengteam.com

The Phil Leng Team

206-409-6600

philleng1@gmail.com

http://www.ilovekirkland.org

http://www.kirklandhomevalues.com

 
Facebook   Twitter   YouTube   LinkedIn                            kirklandhomevalues.com

 

www.kirklandhomevalues.comwww.kirklandhomevalues.com

 

 

 

 

 

Comment balloon 2 commentsPhil Leng • October 22 2012 03:06PM
Fixer in Kennydale 5 bedroom 4 bath home for sale Renton
share
an Affordable Fixer in New Renton/Lower Kennydale Bring your family and friends, as there’s room for all to live in this 5 bedrooms and 4 full baths home for sale in Kennydale! Views of Lake Washington are reserved for… more
Bank Owned Home at 2640 NE 20th St RENTON, WA
share
Bank Owned Home at 2640 NE 20th St RENTON, WA Bank Owned! Huge house! Great area! Fantastic Price! 2640 NE 20th Street, Renton, Washington 98056 Five bedrooms two and three quarter baths, double car garage $179, 900… more
2640 NE 20th St RENTON, WA
share
2640 NE 20th St RENTON, WA Huge house! Great area! Fantastic Price! Scramble NOW to get your buyer into this great split level house with 5 bedrooms, big lot, double car garage and two and three quarter baths. Sure its a little rough, but… more
Bank Owned Home in Renton Washington
share
Bank Owned Home in Renton Washington Bank Owned! Huge house! Great area! Fantastic Price! 2640 NE 20th Street, Renton, Washington 98056 Five bedrooms two and three quarter baths, double car garage $179, 900 Bank says sell now! This bank owned… more